Job opportunity at PEFC: Training and Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
April 4, 2019 News
We are looking for a Training and Monitoring & Evaluation Officer to join the PEFC International team in Geneva, Switzerland, on a full-time basis.
The position will be responsible for our monitoring & evaluation system measuring the impacts of our activities, and ensuring that people involved in the operations of the PEFC system have the appropriate knowledge.
Alongside further developing our M&E system to reflect PEFC’s strategic achievements, the position will coordinate and run our training programs. This includes defining and developing the content, and conducting training offline and online for Chain of Custody auditors and certification bodies.
The position will also operate the PEFC Online Training Platform and coordinate our internal training strategy.
- Education to degree levee (forestry, timber trade, business management or equivalent)
- Knowledge: Forest management, wood and paper processing, quality management systems, certification processes, E-learning and blended learning
- Professional experience of 5 – 8 years
- Knowledge on developing training content
- Auditing experience
- Technology ‘savvy’ (working with E-learning, conferencing, extranet applications, etc.)
- Good skills with MS Office and fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Pedagogical competencies
- Creative mindset
- Willingness to travel internationally (25%)
How to apply
Please apply online: www.jobup.ch/fr/emplois/detail/1590597/
Direct applications to PEFC International will not be considered.
There are two other vacancies at PEFC International, both full time (100%) and based in Geneva, Switzerland:
Junior Officer - Administration - find out more and apply
Technology and Innovation Officer - find out more and apply
(one year contract with option for extension)
Please apply online through the links provided. Direct applications to PEFC International will not be considered.