The Council for Sustainable Forest Management in the Republic of Macedonia
The North Macedonian Forest Certification System was endorsed in 2018. The new regional system for the Western Balkans, currently under assessment, will substitute the national system once it is endorsed.
2016 system documentation
To maintain its PEFC endorsement, the system must meet specific endorsement milestones. The first milestone is the start of the periodic review within five years of the national approval of the sustainable forest management standard.
- National approval date: 2 September 2016
- Review date: 2 September 2021
2020/21 system assessment (regional system)
- Status: Public consultation underway, assessment ongoing
- Type: Endorsement of a new system
- Download the system documentation
- System submitted for assessment: 6 July 2021
- Consultation: 4 August - 2 October 2021
- Assessor: Form international
Watch the recording of the webinar to find out more about this regional system.
- System endorsed: 4 June 2018
- Public consultation: 17 January - 18 March 2017
- System submitted for assessment: 16 December 2016
- Joined PEFC: 16 November 2016