1st International Conference on Cellulose Fibres
Forests for Fashion
Cellulose Fibres are the fastest growing fibre group in textiles, the largest investment sector in the bio-based economy and the solution to avoid microplastics when washing textiles.
The 1st International Conference on Cellulose Fibres will cover the entire value chain from the lignocellulosic feedstock, dissolving pulp, cellulose fibres – viscose and lyocell and new developments – to a wide range of applications, woven textiles (clothing) and non-wovens (wipes and technical applications), as well as micro- and nanocellulose for food, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
The aim is to gather technology providers and developers, academia and industry, pulp, fibre and equipment suppliers, retailers and textile brands, policy makers and investors to debate latest technology developments and recent market dynamics.
PEFC at the International Conference on Cellulose Fibres
PEFC is a partner of the conference and we are excited to join the first edition and participate in the discussion about recent market dynamics. Join us there!
Focus of the conference:
- What are the recent technology and market trends?
- What are the future market dynamics? Who is active and interested in this sector?
- What are the main challenges to develop the value chains and the market demand?
- Which ecosystems and partnerships are required to drive innovation according to market needs?
- How will the political environment continue to develop? What will happen with plastic bans, microplastic avoidance, bio-based vs. fossil feedstocks, and sustainability?
- Abstract submission: 15 November 2019
- Poster submission: 30 January 2020