Standard Setting (PEFC ST 1001:2010)
Describes the requirements for standardising bodies in the development and revision of forest management and scheme-specific chain of custody standards. It is based on ISO/IEC Guide 59.
This document replaced Annex 2 of PEFC Council Technical Document (Standard setting procedures) and GL 5/2006 (Interpretation of PEFC Council Requirements for Consensus in the Standard Setting Process).
This standard entered into force on 12 May 2011.
Standard Setting (PEFC ST 1001:2010) (164.99 kB)
- PEFC is looking for your opinion on standard setting
- Changes on the horizon for the PEFC endorsement process
- PEFC intensifies cooperation with accreditation bodies
- Upcoming online Chain of Custody auditor training - sign up now!
- Macedonia submits national forest certification system: public consultation open