Register now for the PEFC Chain of Custody Expert Forum!Jun 27 2016
It’s not too late to take part in our standards revision process. If you have experience in Chain of Custody certification and implementation, and are ready and eager to get involved in the process, then we need you in our Expert Forum for PEFC Chain of Custody!
The CoC Expert Forum is the chance for you to comment and discuss the specific issues around the PEFC Chain of Custody Standard (PEFC ST 2002:2013) and its revision.
It will feature a moderated discussion forum to gather first-hand information, as well as advice on specific topics. The Forum will also provide an open forum to enable participants to discuss any issues that they are interested in.
The Expert Forum will accompany the work of the Working Group and run from now until the approval of the final standard, anticipated for November 2017.
To join the CoC Expert Forum, you must have:
- Knowledge and experience in Chain of Custody certification and/or implementation; and a
- Willingness for active participation in the forum.
Please register through our online form. The registration process is ongoing, with no specific deadline date. You will be informed about membership shortly after registration.
- Register for the Chain of Custody Expert Forum
- Sign up for the special Standards Revision newsletter
- Give your input and comments on our current PEFC Chain of Custody Standard
- Join the PEFC SFM Expert Forum
If you have any question about the revision process, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our contact point:
Technical Officer, PEFC International