Group Forest Management Certification (PEFC ST 1002:2010)
Defines the general requirements for forest certification schemes which include group forest management certification and allow the certification of a number of forest owners/managers under one certificate.
Together with PEFC ST 1003:2010 it cancels and replaces the requirements for group and regional forest management certification as defined in Annex 3 of PEFC Council Technical Document (Basis for certification schemes and their implementation).
Sign up for Newsletters
- Macedonia submits national forest certification system: public consultation open
- Latvia achieves PEFC re-endorsement
- PEFC launches accreditation body training – sign up now!
- American Tree Farm System seeks PEFC re-endorsement: public consultation open
- PEFC heads to Viet Nam and Thailand for Chain of Custody auditor training