Group Forest Management Certification (PEFC ST 1002:2010)
Defines the general requirements for forest certification schemes which include group forest management certification and allow the certification of a number of forest owners/managers under one certificate.
Together with PEFC ST 1003:2010 it cancels and replaces the requirements for group and regional forest management certification as defined in Annex 3 of PEFC Council Technical Document (Basis for certification schemes and their implementation).
Sign up for Newsletters
- Focusing in on the key sustainable forest management issues: Task Forces get to work
- PEFC Pilot Project: Help us to improve our multi-site certification
- France seeks PEFC re-endorsement: public consultation open
- Register now for the PEFC Chain of Custody Expert Forum!
- Revising THE process: endorsement and mutual recognition