PEFC Council Technical Documents Development Procedures (PEFC GD 1003:2009)
Covers procedures for the development of technical documents to ensure objectivity, efficiency, and transparency amongst participating stakeholders.
The document's requirements are applicable to:
- development of new PEFC technical documentation or their parts,
- revision of the PEFC technical documentation,
- maintenance of the PEFC technical documentation, including its technical corrigenda and amendments.
The structure of the PEFC technical documentation is given in PEFC GD 1001:2008.
Sign up for Newsletters
Contact a PEFC-notified certifier in your country for further information about PEFC certification.
- Macedonia submits national forest certification system: public consultation open
- Latvia achieves PEFC re-endorsement
- PEFC launches accreditation body training – sign up now!
- American Tree Farm System seeks PEFC re-endorsement: public consultation open
- PEFC heads to Viet Nam and Thailand for Chain of Custody auditor training