PEFC Council Technical Documents Development Procedures (PEFC GD 1003:2009)
Covers procedures for the development of technical documents to ensure objectivity, efficiency, and transparency amongst participating stakeholders.
The document's requirements are applicable to:
- development of new PEFC technical documentation or their parts,
- revision of the PEFC technical documentation,
- maintenance of the PEFC technical documentation, including its technical corrigenda and amendments.
The structure of the PEFC technical documentation is given in PEFC GD 1001:2008.
Sign up for Newsletters
Contact a PEFC-notified certifier in your country for further information about PEFC certification.
- France seeks PEFC re-endorsement: public consultation open
- Register now for the PEFC Chain of Custody Expert Forum!
- Revising THE process: endorsement and mutual recognition
- Hungarian, Italian and UK systems open for public consultation
- German system and Malaysian Forest Plantation Standard achieve PEFC re-endorsement