PEFC Council Technical Documents Development Procedures (PEFC GD 1003:2009)
Covers procedures for the development of technical documents to ensure objectivity, efficiency, and transparency amongst participating stakeholders.
The document's requirements are applicable to:
- development of new PEFC technical documentation or their parts,
- revision of the PEFC technical documentation,
- maintenance of the PEFC technical documentation, including its technical corrigenda and amendments.
The structure of the PEFC technical documentation is given in PEFC GD 1001:2008.
Sign up for Newsletters
Contact a PEFC-notified certifier in your country for further information about PEFC certification.
- Outlining expectations for forest management certification
- Call for nominations – last chance to take part in a Standards Revision Working Group
- Work begins for PEFC Standards Revision Working Groups
- PEFC Qualified Trainer Program kicks off
- Deadline extended for GHG Emission Data Transfer Standard consultation