Developing a National Forest Certification System: Your Toolkit
Designed to address the needs of organizations currently leading standard setting processes, the Toolkit provides a step-by-step guide to developing a national forest certification system aligned with PEFC’s globally recognized sustainability benchmark requirements. It gives hands-on advice for practitioners, summarizes complex requirements with innovative graphics and captures recommendations from PEFC and its existing members who have completed the same process.
For what can often be a lengthy process, the toolkit provides a roadmap to ensure people don’t lose sight of where they are at and differentiates 5 key phases of the process: Your organization, Developing your System, PEFC Council membership, PEFC Endorsement and Running your System.
- Get your cameras and phones ready – Become the 2017 PEFC Photographer of the Year!
- PEFC members invited to comment on changes to the endorsement process
- PEFC International Board welcomes two new members
- 2017 PEFC Collaboration Fund: two days left to apply!
- PEFC is looking for your opinion on standard setting