Forest certification on prime time Filipino newsMar 02 2016
As part of the country’s continuing fight against illegal logging and promote responsible forestry, Filipino stakeholders are working with the government as they push to establishment a national forest certification system.
With the Asia-Pacific Forestry Week taking place last week in the Philippines, we travelled out to the country to meet with policy makers as they embark on the development process. Both PEFC International representatives and our National members from the region were on hand to give their advice and guidance.
This meeting was captured by People’s Television (PTV), and given a slot on the 6pm news – watch it below!
Sign up for Newsletters
- Focusing in on the key sustainable forest management issues: Task Forces get to work
- From the innovative to the fashionable: the 2016 Collaboration Fund projects announced
- India making strides on the system development challenge!
- PEFC Pilot Project: Help us to improve our multi-site certification
- PEFC Wood Works x Justus K – from paper to garment in Helsinki