Forest certification on prime time Filipino newsMar 02 2016
As part of the country’s continuing fight against illegal logging and promote responsible forestry, Filipino stakeholders are working with the government as they push to establishment a national forest certification system.
With the Asia-Pacific Forestry Week taking place last week in the Philippines, we travelled out to the country to meet with policy makers as they embark on the development process. Both PEFC International representatives and our National members from the region were on hand to give their advice and guidance.
This meeting was captured by People’s Television (PTV), and given a slot on the 6pm news – watch it below!
Sign up for Newsletters
- Sustainable landscapes key to sustainable livelihoods – Outcomes of the PEFC Stakeholder Dialogue (Part 1)
- Certification, sustainable forest management and the landscape approach
- PEFC Week: taking the organization forward
- PEFC Week: our time in Bali comes to an end
- PEFC Week: Thoughts after the General Assembly