Forest certification on prime time Filipino newsMar 02 2016
As part of the country’s continuing fight against illegal logging and promote responsible forestry, Filipino stakeholders are working with the government as they push to establishment a national forest certification system.
With the Asia-Pacific Forestry Week taking place last week in the Philippines, we travelled out to the country to meet with policy makers as they embark on the development process. Both PEFC International representatives and our National members from the region were on hand to give their advice and guidance.
This meeting was captured by People’s Television (PTV), and given a slot on the 6pm news – watch it below!
Sign up for Newsletters
- Macedonia submits national forest certification system: public consultation open
- MTCC celebrates academic excellence in forestry
- Devotion to forest management wins AFS Richard Stanton award
- PEFC-certified Christmas trees, where can you find them this year?
- Call for Proposals: the 2017 PEFC Collaboration Fund competition is now OPEN