Call for proposals: enter PEFC’s Collaboration Fund competition!Feb 29 2016
With the deadline just over two weeks away, we encourage anyone who was not yet applied for the 2016 Collaboration Fund to send us their proposals for new and innovative projects. The last day for submitting your proposals is 18 March 2016.
Interested in getting involved?
Through the Collaboration Fund we seek to support efforts to advance sustainable forest management and forest certification around the world by our members and partner organizations. Any new and independent projects which embody and stand to deliver on the Fund’s objectives while be considered.
Proposals can request a PEFC contribution of anything up to 40,000 CHF and should have a project timeframe up to two years. Grantees must provide evidence of at least 35% additional co-funding from other sources within the overall project budget. All proposals must be submitted using the application form.
Download the application form and apply by 18 March 2016!
Since PEFC’s Collaboration Fund was first launched in 2011, 24 projects have been funded
In the past five years, we have invested more than half a million Swiss Francs into a wide range of innovative projects around the world. From investing in local efforts to raise awareness and capacity to promote forest certification, establishing national certification systems, and undertaking research and development for new products and services within PEFC certification, these projects are making a difference around the world.
- Call for Proposals
- PEFC Collaboration Fund application form
- Learn more about the PEFC Collaboration Fund, including past and current projects
- Contact us at email@example.com; Tel. + 41 227 994 540.
- Convocatoria de propuestas
- Formulario de solicitud del Fondo de Colaboración de PEFC
- Conoce más acerca del Fondo de Colaboración de PEFC, incluyendo proyectos pasados y proyectos en curso
- Puedes contactarnos en firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. + 41 227 994 540
Sign up for Newsletters
- Corruption and illegal logging: the “twins” of environmental criminality
- The PEFC label part of ALDI SOUTH’s awareness campaign
- Focusing in on the key sustainable forest management issues: Task Forces get to work
- From the innovative to the fashionable: the 2016 Collaboration Fund projects announced
- India making strides on the system development challenge!