Call for Proposals: the 2016 PEFC Collaboration Fund competition is now OPENJan 28 2016
We are delighted to announce that the 2016 Collaboration Fund is now open, and we encourage PEFC members and other non-profit organizations to submit proposals for new and innovative projects before 18 March 2016.
“Since 2011, we have awarded over half a million Swiss Francs to 24 projects with impacts realized in forests and communities all over the world,” commented Sarah Price, Head of Projects & Development at PEFC International.
“We are excited to launch the sixth edition of our Collaboration Fund, and look forward to mobilizing even more unique and fresh ideas from partners committed to supporting our efforts to stimulate growth in forest certification,” Sarah concluded.
Over half a million Swiss Francs invested so far
In the past five years, we have invested more than 520,000 CHF into a wide range of innovative projects around the world. From investing in local efforts to raise awareness and capacity to promote forest certification, establishing national certification systems, and undertaking research and development for new products and services within PEFC certification, these projects are making a difference around the world.
Interested in getting involved?
Through the PEFC Collaboration Fund, PEFC encourages locally relevant advancements in the sustainable management of forests. New and independent projects which embody and stand to deliver on the Fund’s objectives through the eligible means will be considered.
Proposals can request a PEFC contribution of anything up to 40,000 CHF and should have a project timeframe up to two years. Grantees must provide evidence of at least 35% additional co-funding from other sources within the overall project budget. All proposals must be submitted using the application form.
Download the application form and apply by 18 March 2016!
- Call for Proposals
- PEFC Collaboration Fund application form
- Learn more about the PEFC Collaboration Fund, including past and current projects
- Contact us at email@example.com; Tel. + 41 227 994 540.
- Convocatoria de propuestas
- Formulario de solicitud del Fondo de Colaboración de PEFC
- Conoce más acerca del Fondo de Colaboración de PEFC, incluyendo proyectos pasados y proyectos en curso
- Puedes contactarnos en firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. + 41 227 994 540
Sign up for Newsletters
- Striving to improve smallholder access to certification
- Outlining expectations for forest management certification
- Datuk Himmat Singh appointed as MTCC Chairman
- Forest certification systems are effective tools to demonstrate sustainable forestry
- Call for nominations – last chance to take part in a Standards Revision Working Group