PEFC Week 2015 – Read all about it!Jan 21 2016
The 2015 PEFC Forest Certification Week report is now available. Written and published by the International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD), The Standards Reporter takes you through the four day gathering of the PEFC alliance, highlighting some of the key discussions, stories and outcomes.
Our 2015 PEFC Week took place from the 7 to 10 December in Montreux, Switzerland, and gathered together 130 participants from 50 countries, including PEFC members, certification and accreditation bodies, academics and representatives from the timber, pulp and paper industries.
We would like to invite you to read the report and find out more!
2015 PEFC Forest Certification Week report (991.58 kB)
Sign up for Newsletters
- Corruption and illegal logging: the “twins” of environmental criminality
- The PEFC label part of ALDI SOUTH’s awareness campaign
- Focusing in on the key sustainable forest management issues: Task Forces get to work
- From the innovative to the fashionable: the 2016 Collaboration Fund projects announced
- India making strides on the system development challenge!